Monday, July 3, 2017

558 Feet Above Ground

My beloved mother scheduled a tour at the Petronas Twin Towers. This has been my favorite part of our whole 2-week vacation. As an architecture graduate, you can probably see how giddy I was being able to see this beauty in the flesh. It was a dream come true to see it, let alone to actually tour it.

The mall was comparable to Ayala Center Cebu. So there's nothing really special about the mall except for the stores and food haha.
The tour was short. They led us to the bridge which had me in awe, I knew my eyes dilated right then and there.
They also toured us to the top-most part of the tower. Hello, favorite shot!
To end the day, we watched dancing waters (IDK how the call it really), it was lame af but what can we do? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment